Saturday, May 12, 2012

Meal Planner 5/13/2012

So I do meal plan but then forget to post. Here is my meal plan for this week! I have most of this already which means shopping will be light this week. Yay!

Sunday: Spaghetti Dinner!

This is a favorite in our house. Kayleigh loves "adebbi"

Monday: Split Chicken Breasts (yay for being dirt cheap at Marcs), Roasted Potatoes with rosemary and thyme (the hubbie started this awesome tradition) and a veggie

Tuesday: Keilbasa (a family favorite, Kayleigh thinks we are having hot dogs), spanish rice and a veggie

Wednesday: Easy Chicken and Biscuits.

This recipe has been on my pinterest for a while and so far everything I have tried on there has been to die for! Here is the recipe, if you see me post this dinner again in the near future you know it was a hit!

http://www.campbellskitchen.com/RecipeDetail.aspx?recipeId=24190&ref=%2fMatchingRecipes.aspx%3fmaintab%3d1%26slider1%3d2%26slider2%3d0%26slider3%3d1%26fbid%3dLEZ66sqqH6V&fbid=LEZ66sqqH6V

Thursday: My awesome meaty chili!

Ahhh love you crockpot!!

Friday - Chicken Milano

I was so fortunate to receive meals right after I had Riley and this has become a family favorite. I am so excited to have my inlaws try it out since they will be visiting. Check out my friend Marie's blog for the recipe!

http://thelincbetweenus.blogspot.com/2012/01/whats-for-supper.html

Saturday - Baked Ziti

No comments:

Post a Comment