Friday, August 12, 2011

Embrace the Camera - 8/10/2011

OK, so I know that I was technically supposed to "embrace the camera" yesterday but I really thought it was Thursday two days ago. I can't blame my pregnancy on this one but I can blame my husband! His crazy shifts have us wondering constantly what day it is. I am not complaining, just explaining how I could so easily get my days mixed up.

Anyways, onto embrace the camera! I have come to the realization that I am in desperate need of a tripod, especially for photo shoots of just me and the babe. I could wait for Dan to get home but usually it's a spur of the moment, everyone is in a good mood and not covered with food kind of thing. So here is this weeks embrace the camera:



We need to get this girl to smile on cue...

I also took a few pics of Kayleigh that I think came out sooo cute! Here they are:



 So I hope you enjoyed this little look into our life. Join us in a few weeks when we are back from vacation and I do a recap of Kayleighs adventures at Sunset Bay U.S.A.! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment