Saturday, September 10, 2011

Life is good....at the beach!

So as most of you know we spent a whopping three weeks in Sunset Bay, New York. If you don't know about Sunset, it is a little bay about thirty minutes west of Buffalo on Lake Erie. It has all the pluses of going to the ocean without salt getting in your eyes. That's how I see it anyways.

Kayleigh's first experience with Sunset was when she was about four months old. She pretty much slept the whole time. This visit was very different! She played in the sand for probably 8-10 hours a day. One day she tried to be like a few of the older kids at the beach and dragged me into the water until it was up to her neck. She then got angry at me when I wouldn't let go of her hand. I think it's safe to say we have a little water guppy on our hands.


Here are some pictures from 2010 and 2011 of our wonderful stay at Sunset Bay, U.S.A.!

Kayleigh spent a lot of time with Granny Patti    



We spent a lot of time with family. Kiki and Poppa were there, along with my cousins, great grandparents and Godparents. I'm not going to even get into all the friends that showed up to dig in the sand with me!


This was my view every morning!  


So much has changed in one year!


So long Sunset, see you next year!

1 comment: