Saturday, February 23, 2013

Riley Niamh: {1 YEAR!}

After a gruesome move, I am back. Ready to blog. First on my list is documenting my sweet Riley and how she recently turned one! I am still in shock.

You are smart as a whip. Dare I say, smarter than your sister? You probably say at least ten words and the list grows by the day. Just for documentation sake: you say (no, hi, hey, mama, bubble, ball, also for elmo, ball, and many other words).You comprehend so much that it is scary. No, you are not a baby anymore...and you are high-tailing it out of toddlerhood as well if you keep up this pace. Slow down baby girl.

I am lucky though. You LOVE to cuddle. You need a good twenty minute cuddle after waking up from a nap. How lucky am I?

You are strong willed and very confident. You try to do anything your sister does. That includes jumping off steps and running, which you haven't yet mastered. I love you to the moon and back baby girl and you have brought us so much joy. You are the ying to Kayleighs yang and it has balanced out our household perfectly.

So here are some shots from Rileys "One year photo shoot." I was a little upset that I couldn't coax a smile or "stinky face" but a photo shoot is not everyday life and she knew that. We both did the best we could and I am so excited to show you the results. Enjoy!

 

 

 










1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures Megan. She is adorable and you really captured her

    ReplyDelete