Sunday, March 3, 2013

Samuel Joseph: {Newborn}

I am so happy to give you a little glimpse of Sammys photo session from the other day. I was completely spoiled with a very content baby and overall photogenic family. Lucas loves his little brother so much that it just melted my heart when he would give him a little kiss on the forehead.

Of course, Sam wasn't going to miss anything during his shoot. Although in his few short weeks here on earth as a sleepy little man, he surprised us all by staying awake for the entire session. I got a few shots of him with his eyes closed but I think he was just blinking. He is so aware of his surroundings already, he is sure to be a little smarty pants. Just like his big bro, who was the only one who "was right" and knew he was going to be a little boy!

Enjoy!











 











No comments:

Post a Comment