Friday, July 8, 2011

Embracing the Camera....

So I know this is supposed to be a Thursday post...but I was not feeling up to taking pictures yesterday. I thought how about the ones I took from last week??

Oh! What is embrace the camera? It's this cool project a few of my fellow moms do. You take a pic with your baby once a week (Thursdays). Usually the mom is the one behind the camera and you never have any pics of your lovely baby with yourself. I have been doing it but since I didn't keep up with my blog I guess you had no idea that was my intention.


 A few of these came out blurry...not my best photo shoot...


She loves taking the picture and then running over to the camera and seeing the picture...see how anxious she is!


Shes definitely my little buddy...she makes me so happy!


I mean look at this face...how can you not be happy when all you do is look at this all day? 




1 comment:

  1. love the pictures! can't wait to see them each week! :)

    ReplyDelete