Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How lucky are we.....

I really wanted this post to contain a video of Kayleigh repeating ABC as well as many other words she knows. However, my phone has decided to not cooperate and I plan to march on down to the verizon store that is located conveniently a block from my house and give them a piece of my mind.

Now, I am NOT lucky because this is the second DROID phone that has taken a crap on me. However, I was reflecting on the day and was thinking how lucky Kayleigh and I are to have wonderful friends in Ohio. I just love being surrounded by little happy faces all day every day and their moms are great company and wonderful sources of information. I mean they say it takes a village and I for one could not be happier with the village that we landed in.

I am sure Dan is also happy about our little friends. He knows most of the moms and babies and of course has met a few of the dads. He doesn't get together with them as much as he probably would like but hopefully as time goes on that situation will remedy itself.

So here's a shout out to my mommy friends and their sweet babies. I don't tell you all this enough but I am very grateful that you are all in my lives! Seriously I appreciate each and everyone of you...and Kayleigh loves each and every one of your sweet little darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment