Friday, September 30, 2011

20 weeks!

Wow! I can't believe I am halfway done with this pregnancy. Even though the actual pregnancy is pretty much the same as with Kayleigh, it is so different. For one, I have no time to sit back and enjoy or worry about this pregnancy. Don't worry I am definitely enjoying being pregnant. I even spoiled myself and got a whole new line of maternity clothes and its probably questionable as to whether or not I needed them.

I LOVE that I can feel this little girl so much so early. She is already making her presence known and making sure I give her little bouts of attention here and there. I have a feeling shes going to be a pisser (in a good way). She is a great tenant just like her big sister was. The only complaint is my heartburn which I also suffered with Kayleigh. It's totally tolerable but I am one of those people where the annoying is way worse that all out pain. I would rather be in pain for a short time then being bothered by an ailment for most of the day.

As for weight gain, I weighed myself at a friends house and I am -2 pounds from my first prenatal visit. I have a surprise for all of you. I am actually going to post a belly picture. Now, it doesn't really look like a belly pic because I am not showing that much but maybe it will get some of you off my back! jk :)

Names: Riley, Niamh, Delaney

That is all for now! I hope to start posting every five weeks so check back then for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment