Friday, November 11, 2011

26 Weeks!

So I know I promised a 25 week post, however, I knew I was going to have an ultrasound today and was hoping to share some pictures of our little darling with you.

Whats New?

- I am completely obsessed with Oreos. Seriously I have eaten like three packages in about two weeks. It has become a problem.
- The baby still moves around A LOT. She especially moves when she hears her big sister. I can't wait and see the two of them interact together.
- I still have horrible heartburn. Tums work most of the time but with three months left to go I'm going to go broke buying all those tums!

So here is a pic of me at 26 weeks. Not looking too big yet but the baby is right on target, maybe even a few days ahead:





Now for the moment you have all been waiting for...here is an updated picture of our little sweetheart. Daddy was so happy to get to see her today. He missed all of the ultrasounds I had with Kayleigh since he was in Oklahoma. Kayleigh played with my phone the whole time and thought we were all crazy that squiggly black and grey lines could be "a baby." She thinks we should all be committed. Seriously, she said that. Ok, maybe not. She is still a girl and we think we have decided on a name! Right now it is Riley Niamh. The middle name is Gaelic and pronounced "Neeve." It goes well with Kayleigh Mairead! This baby will be here before we know it so time to start doing some serious laundry and cleaning!!

Look at that little nose!

1 comment: