Thursday, September 27, 2012

Embrace the Camera: 9/27/2012

In case you didn't know why I "embrace the camera" every so often...well it wasn't my idea. Meet Emily who, to my knowledge started this little tradition. I found it through my friend Marie and I am so thankful for this idea.

So here we go! Here are some pictures from this week of me and my girls together. I LOVED Emilys blog post this week. I could totally relate. I wanted all boys as well but most days while I am dressing up my girls, playing princesses, helping Kayleigh with her dress up gear, spending fifteen minutes every morning looking through hundreds of bows (no joke) looking for the perfect match, I wonder what I would do with a bunch of boys. I know what I would do with them, but that is not for this blog post. I guess I will just have to have a boy next and blog about it :)

My little pumpkin head


OK, these next few I am not in but I could not resist adding them. Dan filled the tub with bubbles and Riles was eating them!! What a silly girl.




I have really appreciated "Embrace the Camera" lately. Two mobile kids is definitely harder than one. I have been running non-stop pretty much everyday. Add the fact that we are looking to buy a house and my day is pretty full. However, I am so happy that 98% of my day is spent with these two nuckleheads. The other 2% is usually me cleaning...yeah I don't devote much time to that. I wish I was more organized, but I don't want my kids to remember me always cleaning. I want them to remember having fun. So that's what I am trying to do. We'll see how that plays out. Look for me on the next episode of Hoarders!!! KIDDING! lol.

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment