Thursday, January 26, 2012

Embrace the Camera - 1/26/2012

I have been slacking in the embrace the camera department lately! I guess I have just been busy and Kayleigh is obsessed with looking at herself in the camera that she usually throws a little tantrum if I try to take a picture of her. How fun!

I did get a few in though and she is even smiling in a few! Check them out.






I do have to say that I was getting pretty hormonal and emotional about bringing another baby into the house. I mean, Kayleigh and I are buddies, would this baby ruin the good thing we have going? Well hormones have subsided and I am happy to say that I cannot wait for this baby to come. I think YES, the new baby will change a lot of things but for the better. I will have two buddies to play with and they can play with each other.

For now, I am just enjoying these last few weeks with the little girl who makes me smile everyday. She is so intelligent, funny and sweet and I am so blessed to be able to stay at home and watch her make new discoveries or pronounce a new word every day. She is getting more and more independent. Wanting to feed, dress, bathe and do everything herself. So looks like this is a perfect time to bring a new little someone into the family!

Two more pics I want to share with you. During our photo shoot, LMFAO's "I'm sexy and I know it" came on and Kayleigh loves the wiggle part. So here is my little precious girl wiggling.









1 comment:

  1. Look at you two lovely ladies :) SJ always claps and smiles when he sees your photos.

    ReplyDelete