Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!

 So Dan and I had a blast decorating our tree this year and we left a few princess ornaments for Kayleigh to put on the tree. She wasn't overly enthusiastic since trees are a big "no-no." Her friend Pipers tree had been up for a few weeks and she learned not to go near them...so needless to say she was a bit confused.

"I'm sorry you now WANT me to touch the tree??"
Daddy trying to show her it's ok...


"You crazy...here you touch the tree and deal with Mommy's wrath."


 Now, I wanted my little girl to enjoy decorating the tree so I decided to take a project I found on pinterest.com and make a fun felt Christmas tree for her.



It was a hit! Dan and I both made the tree and ornaments. She played with it for days, even weeks and it kept her busy so I could attend to some other important matters....like finding more stuff on pinterest. Seriously, that site is dangerous!









Also, in case you didn't know, the ornaments can also act as "clothes" for baby dolls. She did this herself and spent hours covering the baby's different body parts. It was very cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment