Friday, June 1, 2012

Meal Planner: 6/1

I know...why am I meal planning starting on a Friday...well this is my husbands Sunday so I can get a lot done today!

Friday: BBQ Beef Stir Fry...recipe here

Saturday: Baked Ziti dinner...this is actually a surplus meal that is in my freezer and ready to be heated in the oven

Sunday: Turkey Burgers and Potato wedges!

Monday: Crockpot Italian Chicken...Pinterest Recipe!!

4 Chicken Breasts, 1 Packet Zesty Italian Dressing Seasoning, 1 8 Oz. Cream Cheese (softened), 2 Cans Cream Of Chicken Soup; Cook On Low For 4 Hours. If Sauce Is Too Thick, Add A Little Milk. Serve Over Pasta


Tuesday - Dortmunder Kielbasa and Pirogis...thanks Westside Market!

Wednesday - Split Chicken Breasts, Rice and a veggie!

Thursday - Dan is left to fend for himself since the kiddos and I are off to Buffalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment