Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Meal Planner: 6/12

So I just got back to Buffalo and I have to figure out what we are eating this week. Thank goodness pinterest still has some awesome recipes I have yet to try!

Tuesday: I have to babysit at jazzercise and unpack and blah, blah, blah....so CHIPOTLE!!! Woooo!

Wednesday: Pork tenderloin a la pinterest!

Thursday: I have to babysit at jazzercise again so I figured a crockpot meal would be yummy. I think we will have the Crockpot Italian Chicken again since it was divine! I think I may add some frozen broccoli for a little crunch and a veggie. Also, reheating the leftovers in some butter in a skillet is so delicious as well!!

4 Chicken Breasts, 1 Packet Zesty Italian Dressing Seasoning, 1 8 Oz. Cream Cheese (softened), 2 Cans Cream Of Chicken Soup; Cook On Low For 4 Hours. If Sauce Is Too Thick, Add A Little Milk. Serve Over Pasta

Friday: Slow cooker honey sesame chicken!

Saturday - I really hope Kayleigh eats this...

Sunday - We're going to try ribs for the first time...recipe here. Dan makes these awesome roasted sweet potatoes that I think will go perfect with the ribs.

Monday - Chicken drumsticks, rice and a veggie

Now I have to shop for everything :)


No comments:

Post a Comment