Saturday, June 23, 2012

Meal Planner: 6/23

So meal planning has definitely improved my food budget! I can proudly say that most weeks our food budget stays around $50. This is all due to planning out meals ahead of time! I love pinterest for ideas as well. We try so many different things I feel like we don't have a chance to get sick of anything! If you aren't meal planning, you should start!

Saturday: I am sure we will be full from the Greek festival but I plan on making this easy three ingredient crock pot meal...I love that it will cook while I play with the kiddos outside all day: Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops

I also like the idea of making mashed potatoes because that gravy looks awesome!!!

Sunday: Pork Loin, Rice and a veggie.

Monday: Oh my doesn't this look easy and delicious!! Forgotten Chicken

Tuesday: Chicken drumsticks, roasted potatoes with rosemary and tyme and a veggie

Wednesday: - This family is going to be chickened out! Italian chicken

Thursday - LEFTOVERS!! I just hope Dan hasn't eaten everything... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment