Friday, August 3, 2012

Riley Niamh: Month 4!!!

Oh Riles, I apologize for getting this post out so late. I blame all the fun times we have been having. You are growing so fast, way faster than Kayleigh. I always joke that I don't have the time this time around to just sit there are stare at you. Ah, to be a first time mom again with the knowledge I know now.

You have, believe it or not, given me the gift of more patience. I now understand why when you see a mom with a gaggle of kids, they act as if they are on quaaludes. I think each kid gives you a greater understanding of motherhood and how blessed and short it can be.  I am learning to cherish every moment because in a blink of the eye you will be two, just like your sister. Since your birth I have been more patient with her as well. You made our little family better in so many ways. Thank you for that.

Here is what you did last month:

- You can sit for a few seconds unassisted
- You laugh all the time
- You smile all the time too - Smiley Riley
- You are a rollie pollie, the minute we put you on your back you are on your belly!
- You love your exersaucer
- You love taking a bath with your big sister and giggle throughout the whole bath
- You have a "blankie" and can't fall asleep without it and your binkie
- You went to New Hampshire for your first family vacation! You loved all your big cousins and had so much fun!
- You are sleeping 10-12 hours at night. You have always been a great sleeper..we got REALLY lucky with you.
- You are still exclusively breastfed! Besides the random tastes of food I give you. lol.



This sums up month 4 nicely: On your belly with your hands in your mouth!





No comments:

Post a Comment