Friday, August 10, 2012

Riley Niamh: Month 5!!!

Can we just stop growing already? You have been mistaken for a 10+ month old and I am not sure how I feel about that. You are growing by leaps and bounds! You are trying so hard to crawl but have not figured out how to go forward yet. So far scootching backwards is all you can do. Here are some more things you can do:


- You are rolling everywhere!
- You are sitting up like a pro now!
- You have started solids: oatmeal, avacado, sweet potato and pears...and anything else mommy gives you like pizza crusts, peas, rice etc.
- You LOVE mum mums and puffs. You get so excited when you see puffs.
- You are sleeping amazing! About 12 hours at night
- you give big sloppy kisses
- you can inchworm backwards
- you have started saying two syllable babbles...mama and dada
- you can wear 12 month clothes
- you love Sophie!!!!
- You are OBSESSED with your sister, Kayleigh. She is equally obsessed with you too. She gets concerned if you cry and has started kissing your head to try and calm you down.
- Why are you crying? Oh right, you don't nap. NOT.ONE.BIT...I can't complain because you sleep great at night but around 5:30, also known as dinnertime, you get into a frenzy and it is hard to calm you down. Most of the time I have to put you down and you end up falling asleep on the floor. I wish I could hold you forever, but your sister is skinny enough and needs to eat.
- You still love your bath and you are interested in anything Kayleigh is playing with
- Your new favorite toy: A wipes box. So glad we have a toy store in our living room!
- You found your tongue one week and all you did was stick it out. I wish that phase lasted longer it was so cute.
- You are SOOOOO close to crawling.

I hope everyone is ready for a photo overload. I recently got lightroom and get a bit obsessed messing around with photos. I really like the aged preset hence all the photos with that effect. I apologize since I am having a hard time finding any good light in my apartment. I am trying not to use my flash but with bad light I have to do quite a bit of editing and some of my pics look weird. I am open to tips...I LOVE THEM...that's all that matters. :)

Happy girl loves sitting in the highchair and eating


You fall asleep on the floor a lot...you just don't want to miss anything




Right now...this is your favorite toy...

***LOVE*** these two

Oh yeah...behind the wipes box this is your other favorite toy.

We find you under the table a lot too











There goes my background...

Nom Nom Nom



LOVE baby feet...

Check out those thighs....crawling is probably right around the corner...which means those may be gone soon.

I just thought this was a cool picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment