Thursday, November 1, 2012

{Embrace the camera} 11/1/2012

Today I am embracing something that I will never personally understand or be able to enjoy but I can watch and live vicariously through these two. I embracing the bond of SISTERS.




I love watching these two play together. They play "chase" a lot where Riley chases Kayleigh around and they giggle. This can go on for an hour sometimes. They also wrestle...or Kayleigh is trying to pick up Riley who I am pretty sure weighs more than her. Recently, they have started playing "hide the ball" game. Riley loves playing with Kayleigh and is fascinated by anything she does.

Don't get me wrong. There are still plenty of not so nice sisterly moments, but I would like to focus on the ones that melt my heart. I never had a sister but if I had one, I would want the relationship these two have. I hope they are great buddies for years to come and have some time in their busy chase schedule for a snuggle or two with mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment