Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OK, it wasn't THAT bad...

So I am sure you read my first post about potty training..oh you didn't? Check it out here. Too bad I went to the doctor last week to get my thyroid levels checked and since he thought knew that I was pregnant, demanded a pregnancy test. Well folks, hold on to your seats because I am NOT pregnant. Nope, so all that drama was just me. Damn.

So looking back, yes potty training was hard but my calculations seem to suggest Kayleigh was potty trained within the first week. She only had maybe three accidents from that first week until now. She also has only peed in her pull up at night once since the beginning. So if my previous blog post scared you I am sorry. It was stressful and hard but it is over and my baby is one step closer to being a young lady.



Hang in there friends. It gets easier. Then you move onto the next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment