Saturday, November 10, 2012

Follow me....everything is alright

I won't be the one to tuck you in at night but I could be the one that fills a moment of your time every so often. So won't you give me a confidence boost and follow my blog? I know there are more people reading than following because of my stats, so why not follow?

I mean I am sure if you are a close friend or a family member you have noticed that I am posting pictures of the kids not on facebook. Mom, don't you think you should be following me? 

Also, while you are at it, why not share my blog? It's pretty interesting sometimes and aren't my kids just adorable? I hope you become a follower. After you become a follower I hope you remember what your kindergarten teacher told you and share my blog with others. I have a lot of interesting things to say but I need followers to give me the motivation to write!

If you know me, you know I never stop talking. If you don't know me, I'm Megan and this is my life. My crazy, unorganized, child centered life. I love it and I hope to make you smile and laugh and sometimes not want to read my blog because sometimes I can be disturbing, mean and sarcastic.

Follow...


No comments:

Post a Comment