Friday, November 16, 2012

InstaFriday

So just when my husband thought my obsession with technology and social networking could NOT get any worse....I went ahead and joined Instagram.

If you would like to follow me on instagram, I am sure I will fill your feed with useless pictures of mostly....my children. Here it is just in case: @mcgannster207

So here are some pics from my first week on iNstAgRAm:

The new "Queen" of the chair.

Kayleigh and Piper playing with my little ponies. A new obsession for Kayleigh. Thanks Nici....

I'm not ready for this one to grow up

Sleeping at Aunt Debbies...at least one of us got some rest.

Kayleigh made a Santa Clause ornament after storytime!

I don't dress her anymore...PLEASE take not of that

Ready to walk?

My goofy buckethead!

Watching Mickey Mouse together...PLEASE TAKE NOTE I NO LONGER DRESS MY TWO YEAR OLD! She picks out her own clothes now. Fun times!


 And of course a pic of my little 9 month old:

You can stop growing up now.



life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment