Thursday, January 10, 2013

My growing little girl..

Oh Riley, I have been very forgetful of your little monthly milestones. I gave up on the stickers because you ate month seven. I guess I will update everyone with what you have been doing lately instead of writing them on a post it note. There are several around the house. My house is a mess...

TEN months. Did I write that correctly. Also, only for six more days. Please stop growing.

- You have two bottom teeth and two teeth popping out on top.
- You sometimes say all done but not on command. You rarely do anything on command. You are quite stubborn.
- You say "doh" which is your no and you say it a lot
- You give "High five"
- You sign all done
- You eat absolutely everything...except broccoli. You don't like broccoli. Or Chipotle. Like anything from Chipotle. What is wrong with you?
- You could care less about walking. You love to crawl. The minute we try to make you walk you give us the spagetti legs. Oh well.
- You love playing hide and seek and peek a boo. You play it often with anyone who is willing.
- You give kisses. Oh I love those kisses. You make a loud MWAA sound.
- You love this ratty old stuffed duck of Kayleighs. You have taken him as your own and we have named in quackers.
- You are wearing 12-18 month clothes. You are very tall
- You love pointing at things. You love pointing out animals in books when we read.
- You are starting to enjoy sitting down and reading.
- You LOVE music and dancing. You like to sing too...just babble though.
- That stink face. It makes us laugh everytime
- You can crawl onto the couch and you know how to get off it properly.
- You stand in your highchair the minute I turn around...Yes, you are buckled in. Very tight. How do you do that my little Houdini?
- You love learning animal noises. You know what a duck and pig say...most everything else goes "woof woof"
- You adore your big sister Kayleigh and you play with her a lot. You love her princesses and ponies. No baby toys for you.

I love you to the moon and back baby girl. Please slow down.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures. I am really starting to LOVE photography and understand it better. I still need a lot of practice but luckily I have two adorable models. 

Here she is at ten months:





I added a picture of my first baby to show she is still loved. I love you to the moon Kayleigh bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment