Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Watermarkin' it up!

I would like to thank my niece Jennifer for creating this awesome watermark. I spent some time in elements making a circular text around the MacLeod crest which looked good until I realized, crap I will totally be in violation of copyright infringement if I use this image. The image was just a basic MacLeod crest, but a drawing. So I contacted the site that published it and they assured me it was not copyrighted. Luckily, I am from NYC and we don't trust anything anyone says. Especially when it comes to lawsuits. My NYC paranoid brain told me that person just wanted me to use it to sue me later. True story.

The story goes on and on with all the copyright laws I learned about over the next few days. Luckily I have relatives and friends from my old job that filled me in. Thanks again.

So here it is. My creative niece did a fantastic job! Thank you Jen I love it!


Rumor has it I may be dipping my toes into a little photography business. Keep your eyes peeled for more information on portfolio building shoots! I need to build my portfolio and since both my kiddos are mobile and hate the camera, I will probably be recruiting. 

Thank you for all the support from family and friends as I drag you all down this obsessive hole with me. I am sure none of you care about backdrops, props, lenses or anything else that I have been gabbing away about. I do appreciate the nods and smiles though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment