Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Pics of Christmas Past

So although Christmas was not the picture perfect Norman Rockwell holiday we all wish it could always be, there were some fun memories. We went to a fun Christmas party with my early childhood PTA. Kayleigh still talks about the "lighthouses." That is what she called all the decorated houses. It was the only time I was happy the sun went down at 4:30. Something to do - go for a drive and look at all the houses before bed.

She was in awe with our tree. Grannie Pattie got her pretty much every disney hallmark ornament and she loved each and every one of them.

I am pretty sure Riley is just loving the fact that she is along for the ride. She is such an easy going baby and just wants to be included.

Here are some pictures from the party.

Riley is becoming quite the daddys girl!

Hula Hoop Queen!

Eating...I mean making cookies.


Riley sat with Santa...Kayleigh ran strait into a wall trying to get away from him. Santa - 1, Kayleigh - 0


They really do love each other!

<3







Here are a few of my favorites from the holiday season. Kayleigh was sick the whole time, hence the absence of her beautiful face. I love how I can see my photography skill increasing as well as my knowledge for photo shop. Photography is a hard and expensive hobby but I have great support behind me and I hope to share more treasures with you throughout this new year! Enjoy and I hope your holiday was just as joyful, and less sickly.





1 comment:

  1. i gotta say Megan, the black and white of Riley with the tree and lights behind her, is a really stunning picture!

    by the way this is Laura, apparently i don't have a real name on this just my user name!

    ReplyDelete