Thursday, October 11, 2012

Embrace the Camera: 10/11/12

I just noticed how awesome the date is: 10/11/12!!

How cool is that? Maybe that is why today was such a good day. Yesterday was not. It was one of those trying days where you sit back and wonder if you should even stay at home because you are pretty sure your children will be in therapy for the happenings that occurred. Then there was today. The girls were well behaved, we took a family nap and read books together. The stars seemed to line up and I got a well needed break from the crankiness of teething and the mischief's of a toddler.

So here we are embracing the camera again. I cannot wait until my children are older and get to see all the fun stuff I did with them. Today I am sharing some pictures from a pumpkin patch that we recently visited with the lakewood early childhood PTA. It was SO much fun.

We spent about twenty minutes trying to find our way out of this huge corn maze. Kayleigh thought it was awesome but I felt bad that corn was smacking Riley in the face as we went through since I had her in the backpack. She didn't seem to care..I'm sure she ate some along the way. Then when we finally made it out Kayleigh was given some pretzels and some apple cider which was amazing!! I LOVE FALL!

Then we went on Kayleigh and Rileys first HAYRIDE!! It was being pulled by a big green tractor that Kayleigh thought was "SO COOL." The tractor took us to where we got to pick out a pumpkin right off the vine. Kayleigh just kept saying "This is so cool mommy."

So another day that I got to spend with my girls exploring life and all its wonders. I am one lucky momma with one lovely husband who helps to support our adventurous ways...


She kept telling her pumpkin how much she loved it

"This way mommy!"

Kayleigh, her pumpkin and my pumpkin


No comments:

Post a Comment