Monday, October 22, 2012

Meal Plan Monday: 10/22

I am so excited to use my new crockpot this week. I scoured my food board on pinterest and got mostly new recipes. I have three ham bones in the freezer so expect to see some ham recipes over the next few weeks. So here we go:

MONDAY

Slow Cooker Ham  and White Bean Soup, Cornbread and Ranch Crackers

TUESDAY

Rotisserie Chicken in the Crockpot, Home made stock from left over bones and skin.

WEDNESDAY

Chicken Salad sandwiches

THURSDAY

Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup with home made stock!


FRIDAY

Left Overs

SATURDAY

Crockpot Italian Chicken: Holy Moly It Was Good! Crockpot Italian Chicken: 4 Chicken Breasts, 1 Packet Zesty Italian Dressing Seasoning, 1 8 Oz. Cream Cheese (softened), 2 Cans Cream Of Chicken Soup; Cook On Low For 4 Hours. If Sauce Is Too Thick, Add A Little Milk. Serve Over Pasta. Wowzers!

SUNDAY

Slow Cooker Ginger Chicken and Veggies served over rice

No comments:

Post a Comment