Thursday, October 25, 2012

Embrace the Camera - 10/25/2012

This was a perfect embrace the camera day. I stayed up way too late last night, didn't have time to shower and was wearing yoga pants and a tee all day. That is a huge perk about being a stay at home mom, getting to dress down whenever you want, however often you want. I make it up by dressing my kids up every day because lets face it, it's all about them now and I am an accessory lol.

So I embraced the camera today on this 77 degree day. Not sure how I feel about Indian summer. I kind of like the fall weather. It was also a bit of a pain finding weather appropriate clothes.

So here we are. 



Nice, All you can see is my face...glad you can't smell through a camera...like I said I need to shower.

If I could stop time right now I would. Riley is just adorable with her curiosity and finding everything everyone does to be funny. Kayleigh is so inquisitive that it drives me batty most days but I try to remember one day it will be me driving her crazy with all the questions. I have her everyday all to myself and I know I take advantage of that fact and push aside moments we could spend together to sit down and take a break. One day, I will regret those breaks. Though far and few between, they stole precious time away from my quickly growing babies. Time is my numero uno enemy nowadays. Go away time, go steal from someone else! I am enjoying my babies right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment