Tuesday, October 23, 2012

{Fall Family Outing}

Get ready for a TON of pictures.

Since my husband works crazy hours...and I mean CRAZY, it is awesome when we can all attend an outing together. This past outing is brought to you by LECPTA.

RoCkiN "R" rAnCh


Kayleigh absolutely loved this place! There was so much to do and see. First, we saw this pretty cheesy show that had bad guys and...Sponge Bob?



I guess they knew what they were doing. Event though Kayleigh doesn't watch Sponge Bob, you better believe she knows who he is. You also better believe she will wait in line to get her picture with him too.



There were hayrides, pumpkin patches, jump house caterpillar things, petting zoo, horsey rides, face painting. You name it, this place had it.


They also had rain, which is why there are no pictures of the horsey rides, petting zoo or face painting. I ran back to put my OH-so expensive camera in the car. Then the sun came out. Gotta love Murphy's Law. No worries, Riley pretended to be a duck that day:

Cutest. Face. Ever.


Where does she get this serious face from? Oh wait.
Thank you stranger, you took a magnificent picture!



Dan was very helpful on the outing...carrying all three pumpkins (one is on his back. lol). To think we had THREE pumpkin vouchers!







<3
<333333


I know you here it all the time...but these two light up my life. Their Daddy is awesome too. Happy ten year anniversary my love. Here is to ten more. NO I AM NOT DRINKING. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment