Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Fall!

I absolutely love fall! I love the smells, the weather and the food!! I scored some awesome wallflower refills from Bath and Body works so my house currently smells like: crisp apple pie, pumpkin spice and fall leaves. Obviously they are all in different rooms so its not overwhelming.

The bug and I got a chance to go visit a pumpkin farm a few weeks back. Unfortunately, we didn't go apple picking and since we are about to embark on a journey to NYC, I don't think that is going to happen this year. Oh well, I guess I won't be posting any apple pie recipes. :)

Kayleigh LOVES pumpkins, or as she calls them "punkies." Everyone has them on their porches so when we walk to a friends house or to the library, she points out every last one.

Here are a few pictures from the pumpkin farm. It was seriously 85 degrees that day and this pregnant lady was not having it. Remember, I like fall weather. I plan my babies around the cold weather because I just don't know how women are nine months pregnant in high heat. It's just not for me. Enjoy the photos!

Kayleigh and her friend checking out the pumpkins.






Happy Harvest! Hope you all get a chance to get out there and roam through a pumpkin patch, pet the animals and collect some apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment