Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Nine Years!!!!!

WOW! Dan and I have been together for nine years now! We started dating October 23, 2002. Seems like a lifetime ago, but in a good way. I can't believe how far we have come. We graduated college together, Dan graduated ATC school, although we are still struggling with his medical issues at work. We have been to countless Caribbean islands together as well as a few states. Oh yeah, we got married and had a kid with another on the way. When you look back, who would have thought our journey would have been so amazing! We have definitely had our share of struggles but we both got through them and I truly believe it just makes you stronger as a couple as well as a person. It's not over either, I am so excited to see what's coming. Let's reminisce and look at some pictures from the past. Warning: we look like babies! lol.

2001 - Not dating yet but best of friends.
2002 - Couldn't find a digital pic of the both of us so Johnny gets the pleasure of being in this post. Good times at goodbar....it's where our romance flourished! lol

2003 - Still going strong after spending a few months apart. These little long distance practices would come up handy later in life.
2004 - At least one of us is still enthusiastic! LOL. Just kidding...Love you babe. This was taken at Brady's where we spent many a night and many dollars.

2005 - Graduation! We're adults now...lets go to Bradys!

2006 - Mayan Riviera, Mexico...we spent a lot of time in the shade after we both got burnt.
2007 - St. Maarten...definitely our favorite vacation spot. We can't wait to go back there again!
2008 - At our friends Corey and Lauras wedding. One of the most fun nights of my life and we weren't far behind them!
2008 - So I needed to put this pic in because I love it! This was at the Winter Classic Sabres game. Definitely one of the most memorable experiences of my life! When those black hawks went over Ralph Wilson stadium it was just amazing. Thanks for making me a sabres fan and I enjoy watching all the games with you!! GO SABRES!
2009 - This is right before our Wedding dinner...Introducing Mr. & Mrs. MacLeod!

2010 - At our friends Tasha and Kevins wedding. I was 9 months pregnant here but stayed up later than my hubbie and friend and cut a rug on the dance floor!
2011 - Family vacation in Jamaica. Life has definitely changed (for the better) since we brought our little bug into the world.

So there you have it. A glimpse into our past. Looks like fun right? I have to say I have some wonderful memories with this guy. I know they say there are plenty of fish in the sea but if you are looking for that award winning catfish you always hear in stories and legends, well ladies, you can stop looking because I definitely caught the guy.  Love you babe and here's to many many more happy years together!





No comments:

Post a Comment