Monday, October 17, 2011

Puzzle Time Activity

So Kayleigh is currently fascinated by puzzles. She never used to get them but now she thinks they are just the bees knees. Putting the correct pieces in the puzzle is fun, but I thought I would spice it up a bit.

First line up all the puzzles you have on the floor.     








Kayleigh likes this so much better than one puzzle at a time. I think it is a little more challenging and she enjoys not only getting the puzzle piece into the correct spot but picking the correct puzzle!

The  put all the pieces in one box so your child can go through and choose which piece they want to start with.


Success! Good Job Kayleigh!


Someone is always very proud of themselves when they complete a puzzle.

So this can keep Kayleigh busy for about 45 minutes. She does need encouragement to keep going and does better if I sit and appreciate her new little interest. I hope it keeps your little one busy for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment