Thursday, December 13, 2012

Embrace The Camera: 12/13/2012

So I have been feeling guilty lately about not having all the time I had with kayleigh to read and just play an watch Riley. Don't get me wrong the kid has it made. She spends her days going to story times, play dates and other fun activities. She has no time for baby toys and thinks she is one of the big kids. She woke up from her 3 hour nap before Kayleigh so we sneaked in a quick reading session. I read to Kayleigh every night but Riley isn't as interested and therefore doesn't get read to as much. It was nice just the two of us. Her sitting on my lap. We got through about 5 books and then she crawled away.

You can also see...I wasn't lying about chopping all my hair off.

Are you embracing the camera today? You may not like the way you look at the moment but nothing is more beautiful than someone spending time with a person they love.  You will look back and be glad you have these memories. It will also be a great conversation starter with a moody teenager. I feel I am going to need a few tips and tricks when we reach that age.



Linking up with the Andersons!


No comments:

Post a Comment