Sunday, December 30, 2012

My top 12 photos of 2012!

So get ready for post after post. Our house was hit HARD by the flu and I didn't get a moment to myself to do a little blogging. Everyone seems to be on the mend and I have a plethora of posts just waiting to be shared with all of my loyal followers.

My friend, Marie, posted this the other day and I was so excited. She got the idea from Nurse Loves Farmer. So, here are my favorite pictures of 2012. It was hard going through the thousands I had taken throughout the year. And the hundreds that I had gotten done professionally. It's a little ridiculous. Then I realized I am horrible at following directions and posted more that 12. ;)
Enjoy.


Welcome to the world Riley Niamh, 2/16/2012





Relaxing by the pool with Poppa. Great pool party Aunt Robin!
Sisters <3
Riley and GG Ethel. My children are so blessed to have so much family around that love them.



Rye Beach, NH. McGann Family Vacation 2012.



My little biker chick.

Riley Niamh - 6 months
Sunset Bay 2012.
Duck face.



Merry Christmas!

I can't wait to see what 2013 brings!



No comments:

Post a Comment