Monday, December 31, 2012

Remembering 2012....

So although it could have ended on a brighter note, I do have to admit we had a pretty awesome year. Here are our highlights:

#1 - Obviously, the best part of 2012 has to be the addition of little Riley into our family. She has added so much laughter and joy to our family. Kayleigh and Riley already play together and I just sit back and take it all in. I LOVE being a mom to these little girls.



# 2 Aunt Robins Pool Party 

So Dan's Aunt threw this awesome pool party that turned into a long weekend vacation with Kayleigh's fairy Godmother Robin. Here are just a few pics. Robin is an amazing host and is blessed with a lot of land that my kiddos explored (supervised by Mr. Duke of course) and an outstanding in ground pool. Thank you so much for letting us crash your vacation. We really had a great time!
 










#3 Rye Beach, New Hampshire 


Every year my side of the family tries to get all the kiddos together (There is eleven under the age of seven with another on the way!) for a weeklong vacation. So far we have gone to Duck, NC and Rye, NH. If you would like to read more about our Rye vacation...click here.

#4 Sunset Bay, USA 2012  

After we come home and unpack from my family vacation, it is time for an almost month long vacation right outside Buffalo. It is a place called Sunset Bay, USA.


This deserves a whole post of it's own. I'll be here all night posting pictures from Sunset.











#5 Riley's Baptism 


This was a great time had again with, family. I feel like 2012 was very family centric. My family spans across several states so it is wonderful when we get to see each other. The kids are also so close in age that it is fun to see them interact with one another.








Those were definitely the highlights. As for the lowlights, I don't care to reminisce. We had more good than bad and everyone is happy and healthy. I only hope for the same in 2013. We have our share of problems but I try not to dwell on them. Happiness only brings about more happiness.

I hope you can look back and count the many highlights of 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment