Friday, December 21, 2012

Insta-End of the World-Friday

Hi! It is nice to see that we all survived the Mayan calendar flip. At least those crazies give us something to stay on the edge of our seat about. I guess some people have to wait for impending doom instead of enjoying life. We all know it is short so how about we stop counting the days to another apocalypse, ok? How about we count down the days to the next embrace the camera, holiday with family, new baby being born, family vacation, summertime where we can spend countless hours splashing in water, planting gardens and teaching our children about the earth and all it has to offer...etc. How come that is never on the discovery channel?? Pretty doom and gloom if you ask me.

So I am done with my rant and now you get to see ALL the IG pictures off my phone. How cool is that? I know, you really wish that asteroid hit earth now...I mean it was the ONLY way you were going to get out of seeing more pictures of my kids. Their cuteness overwhelms you. You actually feel happy!! Enjoy.

"Life made us sisters, Love made us friends."

Thank you Aunt Terri...I loved painting my ornaments and it kept me busy for a while so Mommy could make dinner!

What is that face!!

Jojo cut my hair! Thanks Jojo!

"I love you through and through."

I could watch these two play together all day long. Oh wait...I do :)

Riley found her old bouncer and it is her new favorite seat.

This little one is becoming a book worm.

LOVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment