Friday, December 7, 2012

InstaFriday...Picture OVERLOAD

I hope you are ready for this. We were away for over a week in sunny who am I kidding, snowy, Buffalo, NY. We had a great time with family and friends but I did miss a few posts here and there. Here is a rundown of our stay and life, through the lens of good ol' Instagram.


Life isn't too bad as the little sister. No baby toys for this little girl.

I have given up this fight. Guess who gets to dress themselves from now on!

First time at Chuck E. Cheese!

Just snuggling

At the East Aurora Childrens Museum. It was a great time!

Kayleigh kept telling Kiki she was sailing her boat to Sunset!

GG Bobbie wearing wooden clogs around. We think she had the MOST fun!

My sleeping beauty

Kiki and Kayleigh camped out and watching movies.

Christmas shopping is rough

Princesses coloring princesses.

Special date with my little chickadee

Best smile ever

Someone stayed up late one night and wanted to snuggle

Walking to the library in December in 60 degree weather!

I could eat this face...she looks like she will actually eat my face....


So there is my instagram dump. I hope you all enjoyed. Until next week my friends...



life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment